Posted Friday, January 17th 2014 @ 6am
You invite us in after a night out. It's the first time we've seen your place. This is what we are thinking...
- A coffee table covered in scrapbooking junk and a glue gun: He either thinks it's adorable that you might have a Pinterest obsession or he is never calling you again because you have a Pinterest obsession!
- A kitchen filled with well used pots, pans, utensils and gadgets: Yes! She cooks!
- Pizza Boxes and Beer Bottles: Yeah, this girl can hang, but shouldn't she be able to clean up a little before company comes by? It could come off as a little gross!
- Lots of stuffed animals and dolls: OK, one or two on your bed that are clearly from your childhood can be kinda cute and sweet (if you are under 30) but more than that ... creepy!
- Taped up band and movie posters: No one over the age of 23 should have posters taped to their walls. Framed vintage movie posters are totally acceptable, though.