I am tired of these stupid ads that invade my computer every time I go online. How brain-mushed do web-ad people think we really are? By now we are smart enough to know that:
1. This woman is not from your area, and is not really making $5000.00 per week working from home. She's a clip-art model.
2. No "strange loophole" will get you out of a traffic ticket.
3. There is no "frenzy" over a new diet pill.
4. A 47 year old man has not "angered" the power company with this "weird trick."
5. Trainers don't "hate" this super-photoshopped bodybuilder
6. Plastic surgeons don't "despise" this woman who is "55 but looks 25."
7. You will not learn a new language if several people put their hands on your head.
All these ads target the same stupid spot in everybody's brain that wants to believe that there's some super-easy trick to doing anything hard. Other people know some big secret, that somehow managed to stay a secret to everyone except the smart people who clicked on this cheezy web-ad! If only life was so easy! Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got pills to take to get me out of traffic tickets, and teach me Spanish.